forum de la team єםם Index du Forum
forum de la team єםם Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
La date/heure actuelle est Mer 17 Oct - 13:53 (2018)
forum de la team єםם Index du Forum
Voir les messages sans réponses
:: ONLINE BOOK Light To Your Heart: Daily Inspiration For 31 D ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum de la team єםם Index du Forum -> Match, compétitions -> Matchs
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vinifivia

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 06:36 (2017)    Sujet du message: ONLINE BOOK Light To Your Heart: Daily Inspiration For 31 D Répondre en citant

Light to Your Heart: Daily Inspiration for 31 Days
by Linda Hayes
rating: 5.0 (1 reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK Light to Your Heart: Daily Inspiration for 31 Days
->->->->ONLINE BOOK Light to Your Heart: Daily Inspiration for 31 Days

My new book is a compilation of places and things that inspire me and words that sooth my soul. I present to you the world I see through the eye of my camera and the thoughts coming from my spirit. There are 31 photographs paired with 31 inspirational quotes in this book. Enjoy the pictures, quotes, affirmations, and thoughts. Look deeply at the images reflecting a special moment in time.

This daily inspirational book is dedicated to all people seeking light, peace, and joy in their lives. My heartfelt intention is to jumpstart your day with beautiful photographs, insightful words, and affirmations to fill your heart with joy.

I have traveled the world capturing special moments in time with my camera and paired them with words from my heart. May they inspire you to soar like an eagle and share your special light with the world.

Details:
price: $12.98
bound: 82 pages
publisher: Publishing USA (March 3, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 0988545357, 978-0988545359,
weight: 7.7 ounces (
filesize:

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 06:36 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum de la team єםם Index du Forum -> Match, compétitions -> Matchs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[electro] © theme by MAD ALUCRAZY 2009